MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL
Mentha Arvensis Oil is also known as corn mint oil, field mint and wild mint. It is extracted by species of flowering plant of mint family Lamiaceae. It was traditionally used to treat flatulence, digestive problems, gall bladder problems and coughs.
Mentha Arvensis Oil chemical composition:
Chemical substances that can be extracted from wild mint include menthol, menthone, isomenthone, neomenthol, limonene, methyl acetate, piperitone, beta-caryophyllene, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, tannins and flavonoids.
It is extracted by leaves of mentha arvensis lamiaceae.
COLOR: colorless to pale yellow.
Botanical name: Mentha arvensis Lamiaceae.
9 Impressive Benefits and Uses:
Mentha Arvensis Oil Where to Buy?
- It is also helpful to cure insomnia.
- It is used for gall bladder problems and cough.
- It is also used to induce sweating.
- It is useful to making products related of Dandruff.
- It is used to reduce anxiety, Depression and bad breath.
- Mentha oil uses in Pain balms, cold balms etc.
- It is used to treat flatulence (digestive problems).
- The derivatives of Mentha Oil are used in perfumery and Flavoring Industries.
- Also it useful in such medicines useful for Asthma.
AOS Products is prominent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of pure Arvensis Oil in India. We are a ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified Company in India. We offer Mentha Oil at factory price.
Buy here Mentha arvensis oil with MOQ of 25kg to 5000kg
and more. We offer Mentha arvensis Oil COA and MSDS e.g. all supporting documents to our clients. There are many uses of Mentha oil in Pharma and Cosmetic Industries. So we always care the quality as per ISO and GMP Standards.