Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon oil is extracted by cold pressed method of dried peels of Citrus limon belongs to family Rutaceae. The lemon oil is clear pale yellow to dark green color.
Color : Clear pale yellow to dark green color liquid
Perfumery note : Characteristic odor of lemon oil
Shelf life : two years
Botanical name : Citrus limon
Parts used : Dried peel
Lemon oil contains; Limonene, alpha-pinen, Sabinene, beta-pinene and gama-terpinene. Beside of these composition you may also think on beta-myrcene, Z-beta-ocimene
Shop Lemon oil by professional producer in India. AOS Products vs. Indian Natural Oils is incorporated to each other in the sense of Essential oil Manufacturer.
What is the use of Lemon oil?
- It work as booster for your immunity system.
- Helpful to weight loss.
- If you are suffering from Insomnia, its has the perfect use.
- Fever, Typhoid, Malaria such types of decease can prevent by Lemon essential oil.
- Lemon oil has been used in Ayurveda medicine to treat white spectrum of health condition.
- Lemon oil has pleasant taste and aroma to food.
- Lemon oil is used in cleansing and purification.
- Lemon oil is used in oral health and remedy for halitosis.
- Lemon oil is used for treatment of various stomach problems, including indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, and cramps.
- Lemon oil is used in various artificial drink.
- Lemon oil is removed dandruff from the hair
- Lemon oil is used for treatment of pimples and it also nourishes the skin.
Blends:with which essential oil you may mix it?
Lemon oil can easily blend with many neroli essential oil, geranium essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil, lavender essential oil, rose oil, sandalwood oil, tea tree essential oil etc.