Know About Kapoor Kachri Oil:
Kapoor Kachri is a small hard ginger grow to around 1 m, it is an annual herb with horizontal root-stock, the leaves are green, flower are orange in color. The rhizomes are aromatic with bitter camphorous taste. The common name of the plant is Sandharlika in Hindi, Kapurkachri in Hindi, and Takhellei in Manipuri. The aroma of the oil is warm woody, slightly sweet smell. This oil has stimulant, carminative, tonic, anti-inflammatory and anti-asthmatic properties. The plant is a native of the Himalayas and the rhizome is also called as kafur-kachri or kapur-kachri.
The main chemical components of Kapoor Kachri essential oil are terpinene, linalool, limonene, cineole, p-cymene, terpeneol and phellandrene.
The kapoorkachari oil is obtained from the dried root of by hedychium spicatum plant by steam distillation process.
The Oil Blend with:
The oil blends well with the Clary Sage oil, Geranium oil, Lavender oil, Cajuput oil, Cedar wood oil, cassia oil.
14 Incredible Uses & Health Benefits of the Oil:
- Kapoor kachri oil is used to treat intestinal infections, abdominal pain, gastric ulcer, fever, hypertension and blood purification.
- It is used to treat arthritis and rheumatic problems and also treat pain and inflammation associated with it.
- It has antioxidant properties, thus helps to prevent the free radical, it prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is also used to treat respiratory problems like headache, cough, cold, fever, sinusitis, asthma.
- It has antimicrobial properties, facilitates the healing of wounds, thus helps in treating small cuts, wound, skin infection.
- Kapoor kachari oil is anti-histaminic, anti- inflammatory and analgesic in nature, thus helps to treat many problems.
- It is helpful in treating gastric problems such as gastric ulcer, intestinal infection, abdominal pain.
- Due to its antimicrobial properties, it is used to treat eye disease and hypertension.
- It is used as mouth deodorants, if you are suffering from mouth smell, then this is the best herb for you. It is also beneficial in case of dental aches and caries.
- It also supports hair growth by preventing hair loss, it also works against dandruff and head lice.
- Kapoor kachri oil is used to treat athletes foot, acne, nail infections and other skin allergies. Due to its antimicrobial activity, it helps in fighting skin infections. It also protects the skin from the suns UV rays.
- It has tranquillizing effect on the mind.
- It is also used to treat skin rashes and skin redness. Camphor can help in getting rid of redness and rashes when used topically.
- It also induces sleep, it has calming effect on mind, it relaxes the body, you can place few drops of oil near your pillow to induce sound sleep.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orderâ€™s Payment
- Place your Order