Vetiver oil is extracted from the roots of the plant by steam distillation at AOS PRODUCTS. Vetiver also knows as Khus, belongs to Poaceae family. It is native to India, unlike other grasses it has no system of stolon or rhizome .It is closely related to sorghum, but it shares many morphological characteristics with grasses like citronella, palm Rosa and lemongrass.
6 Amazing Uses:
- Vetiver Oil is also can be used for as source for energy exhausted.
- It can help in cool down the body temperature when feeling nervous or anxiety.
- Recent studies have also suggested vetiver Oil can be credited for treating ADHD.
- Pure natural Vetiver as manufactured at AOS PRODUCTS known to Increase libido and help in in insomnia.
- Vetiver oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for a headache, migraine. It is with the good reason why Vetiver oil is one of the most favored essential oils, as it has wonderful qualities and also smells great.
- On the skin, Vetiver oil tones and revitalizes and it are useful for all types of skin problems and also act as an insect repellent. This is especially useful when treating a minor burn wound.
Vetiver Oil has a yellow brown appearance with a watery viscosity. Vetiver oil has a typical Vetiver woody earth pleasant odor. It is soluble in alcohol and insoluble in water. In small amount very small quantities it leaves a cooling sensation on the skin.Chemical Composition:
The main chemical components of the Vetiver oil are benzoic acid, vetiverol, furfurol, a and b-vetivone, vetivene and vetivenylvetivenate.Safety and Precautions:
Vetiver Oil is usually safe to use, but the sizable amount of absolute Vetiver oil
may cause irritation on direct contact.