Scientifically cinnamon is known as Cinnemomum Zeylanicum, is a small evergreen tree which belongs to the Lauraceae family, native to Sri Lanka and India. Now, it is grown in almost every tropical region of the world. Cinnamon was highly valued in Indian traditional medicinal system. It has been used to treat various health disorders. Buy Online direct from Manufacturer and exporter AOS Products. We are reputed and professional manufacturer of Cinnamon oil in India. We are certified of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, GMP, HACCP and HALAL accredited company in India. Visit at our business certificates.
The oil is extracted from the bark of the cinnamon tree by using steam distillation method. The major active components of cinnamon oil is taken from the bark are eugenol, cinnamaldehyde, and linalool. These three make up about 82.5 % of the oil’s composition. The primary ingredient of cinnamon oil depends upon which part of the plant the oil comes from: cinnamaldehyde (bark), eugenol (leaf) or camphor (root).
Cinnamon oil where to buy?
AOS Products is professional cinnamon oil manufacturer in Delhi, Ghaziabad based factory. So if you are looking to shop 100% Natural of cinnamon oil that you may shop with our brand name. We AOS provide only pure and Indian cinnamon oil in Jaipur, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and other most suffering zone of India. We AOS Brand offer only first grade and Cinnamon Oil compiling with IP/BP/USP. Share your query with as Cinnamon Leaf Oil as IP, BP and USP and our experts as soon as possible will follow you.
12 SURPRISING USES AND BENEFITS OF CINNAMON OIL:
- Cinnamon oil helps to boost brain activity. People who sniffed cinnamon oil exhibited better cognitive activities – like increased attention span, better virtual recognition memory, working memory, and visual-motor response speed.
- It helps to reduce the stiffness of muscles and joints. People suffering from arthritis and other inflammatory disorders should consume cinnamon oil to get the relief.
- By consuming a few drops of this oil can help relieve the symptoms of respiratory conditions such as cold, influenza, sore throat, and congestion.
- It can help control blood sugar, which makes it an effective remedy for people with diabetes.
- It helps promote dental health and reduces bad breath or mouth freshener.
- By Mixing 1-2 drops of cinnamon oil in 2 teaspoons of carrier oil such as ylang ylang or any of your choice will helps to soothe stress-related aches, muscle knots, and back pain.
- By mixing 4-5 drops of cinnamon oil with 30 mL of base oil such as coconut or mustard oil will helps to relieves pain in arthritis patients.
- By placing a ball of cotton containing a drop of cinnamon oil and an appropriate amount of carrier oil between your teeth will helps to relives pain of toothache.
- By using cinnamon oil is considered to be a natural way for birth control.
- Cinnamon oil is an aphrodisiac and helps in arousing sexual desire in men and women alike.
- By adding cinnamon oil to foods like cookies and tea helps slow down the release of glucose in the blood, thus leading to weight loss.
- Cinnamon oil helps in soothing the pain caused due to ulcers, especially for those that are a result of poor eating habits.
It is highly recommended to blend it with other essential oils
during oral, topical, and aromatherapy applications. Pregnant and nursing mothers should avoid using cinnamon oil.
any form of essential oil as much as possible to avoid negative consequences. You should consult your doctor first before using this oil.